An amazing journey into the best Disco Funky Grooves

Rare Funky & Pure Soulful Grooves selected by the Funky Dragon " Sir Tomix "and the Swedish Playboy " Manny Ray "

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Al Johnson

0Alfred Orlando Johnson is an American R&B singer, writer, arranger and producer. Born in Newport News, Virginia in 1948, Johnson attended Howard University in Washington, D.C. and while there, co-founded the soul group, The Unifics.

Personally "Al" is one of the most powerful and soulful artist in my world for me. "
I've Got My Second Wind" is the the first song on the LP "Peaceful" from 1978 on the label "Marina Records". The song is my absolutely favorite song on the LP. "Come Check Out This Love" and "Since You Walked Out Of My Life" are 2 amazing songs in highest quality on the LP to definitely check out right now!





Year: Marina Records
Label: 1978

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog